Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2012 Web 2.0 Advent Calendar



I was asked by a colleague in late November if I was going to do an advent calendar again of my favorite web 2.0 tools. I had actually forgot about this and hadn't realized the time for putting that together had snuck up on me so fast. For those who don't know this, last year I put together a web site in the form of an advent calendar. Each day was a link to one of my favorite web 2.0 tools that could be used in the classroom. So, I have put together a new advent calendar for all to enjoy. Feel free to open one each day. If it is something you might want to use, bookmark it.  As an added bonus, I have placed on the new calendar a link to last year's advent calendar. I hope you enjoy opening a new tool each day. 
 Here is the link: http://ryanpalmer.wix.com/adventcal12

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,The key goal when designing websites is to form the ideal site for each individual. My in depth background online in Web Design Cochin and over twenty-five years of programming helps tremendously.Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete